Check if you are eligible to apply here. If you can answer yes to all the questions, give us a call us on 0131 524 0300.
After a brief discussion about your proposal, we will invite you to complete an application form (see Making Enterprise Happen Application Form (sample)) and send us your business plan, your governing document and some financial information.
Review of your proposal and business plan
We will carry out an initial review of your proposal and business plan to ascertain if it meets the criteria for Resilient Scotland investment and demonstrates that it meets our charitable objects. If we decide to progress your application you will be asked to provide the following:
- Two most recent years audited accounts (for established organisations)
- Management accounts for last three months
- Copies of last three months bank statements
- Evidence your organisation is unable to secure commercial lending for a similar amount that you are requesting from Resilient (letter or email)
- Third-party valuation of assets to be used as security, or
quotes for equipment/vehicles to be purchased
- Details of your solicitor
- Letter from accountant confirming that:
- all HMRC obligations are up to date and not subject to a payment plan
- all pension obligations are up to date
- no off-balance sheet liabilities exist
- Evidence of current public liability and employers insurance
Deadlines for application
Our decision-making panel meets approximately five times per year. You will be advised of application deadlines and panel dates when we send you the application pack.
If you have any questions about the process, please call us for a chat.