Outcomes are the services or activities that will be provided by your organisation as a result of the Resilient investment. Measures relate to the impact of your services of activities (these are the things you can measure to demonstrate your impact).
Employment Training and education
- Create local jobs
- provide skills workshops
- provide structured employment training
- mental health support
By your organisation or by working with partner organisations
Number of new jobs created
Number of jobs sustained
By you, or as a direct result of your activities
Improved recruitment of people with specific needs
Have you adapted your services to improve recruitment and retention of people with specific needs?
Fair and non-discriminatory pay (living wage)
More people earning the living wage
More ethical business practices
- cookery training
- community cafe
- social skills/self-esteem workshops
- growing food locally
Numbers participating in cookery/awareness activities
Improved participation in healthy activities
Numbers participating in healthy activities
Improved physical or mental wellbeing
reduction in stress
More confident stakeholders
How many people felt more confident after taking part in your activities?
- improve the quality/accessibility of public spaces
- provide support services to landlords/tenants
- improve stakeholder engagement in decision making processes
- find homes for people
- adapt homes for those with specific needs
Numbers using public spaces
How have improvements made spaces more accessible or inclusive?
Improved stakeholder engagement
What is the extent of stakeholders engagement in decision making?
How has this improved?
Number of secure and sustainable tenancies created?
How many tenants assisted to find homes
Has support allowed them to sustain tenancies?
- invest in local groups and activities
- engage with local community groups
- promote local economic growth
- promote fair trade
- promote social justice
Do more people shop locally?
Are more local people in employment?
Is there increased engagement with community groups?
An increase in accessible and inclusive community activities
Reduced rates of reoffending and/or anti-social behaviour
Do people feel safer in their homes/on the streets?
Number of ex-offenders in training or employment
Promotion of fair trade and social justice
Sale of fairly traded goods
Promotion of the principles of fair trade and social justice within community/schools
Conservation of local heritage
- acquire an asset for development for community use
- improve volunteering opportunities with arts or sports groups
- promote arts and culture within minority groups
- increase accessibility and/or affordability of local cultural or sports activities
- promote inclusiveness within arts and sports groups
Does the use of local land or buildings better reflect the needs of the community?
Has the economic future of the community improved through ownership of an asset?
Increased understanding and support for cultural and sports activities
Number of people participating in activities
Number of people volunteering with arts or sports groups
Conservation of iconic local land or property
Do people feel a ‘sense of place’?
Do people identify themselves as part of a community?
Sharing of local history and knowledge in community and between generations
- restore or create a natural space
- recycling workshops
- create community allotments/gardens
- promote energy saving
- promote recycling
- reduce the environmental impact of your business
Number participating in development of public space for community use
Increased number of people using natural space for recreation
Improved understanding of natural environment
Number participating in workshops etc. promoting the need for conservation, recycling, energy saving etc.
Reduction in waste/increase in recycling
Reduction in the amount of waste produced locally by households/businesses
Number of people participating in community allotment/growing/gardening